2022 Tam O'Shanter G.C.
This is an annual club championships at Tam O'Shanter Golf Course. Also, this is a qualifying tournament that is part of the Toronto City Championships.
There are no prizes in this tournament. However, high ranked golfers in each division will be eligible to register the City Championships on Saturday, September 10th at Don Valley Golf Course.
2022 CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS
Date: Thursday, July 23 | Tam O’Shanter G.C.
Format: 18-hole individual stroke play.
Ladeis' Division - Play from RED TEE
Men's Division - Play from BLUE TEE
- Any decision to suspend play due to rain is made by the tournament committee; competitors cannot decide among themselves to suspend play. All players must obey the lightning warning system. If the siren sounds to suspend play, you must stop play immediately. You do not have the option of completing more shots or holes. Only the tournament committee will make the decision to resume play.
Rules: GOLF CANADA rules govern play with the following local rules:
- Free drop from the point of the entry without a penalty not closer to the hole, if your ball lands inside of the environmentally protected area between Hole #3 and #8, Hole #5 and #18, Hole #5 and #9 where young trees are planted.
- Free drop without a penalty, if your ball lands against the fence between Hole #1 and Hole #9 as well as the fence behind the washroom on Hole #7 (Ball must be dropped within 2 club lengths from the fence and no closer to the hole.) No Line of Sight Relief.
- Out of bounds, defined by inside points of boundary fences.
- Out of bounds at Holes #4, #5 and #7, defined by white stakes.
- Relief must be taken from all rock gardens. Nearest point of relief, no closer to the hole.
- If in doubt as to procedure, play two balls and request a ruling following play.
- Pace of play will be strictly enforced. Penalty for breach of pace of play is 2 strokes per infraction. A total of 6 strokes throughout the championship will result in disqualification.
· All putts must be holed for a competitor to record a score. No maximum on a hole will be permitted. All competitors must hand in a signed and attested scorecard.
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF FELLOW COMPETITORS.
Deadline - Friday, July 15th (seniors & juniors). Saturday, July 16th(Men & Women).
Green Fee: You must pay in the pro shop on the day of the tournament.
Women's & Men's division - $64.95
Juniors' division - $32.48
Seniors' division - $37.90
Power Cart: You must pay in the pro shop on the day of the tournament. Due to the shortage of the power cart, if you decide not to share the power cart with another player in your group, tournament participants will be charged per cart.
Seniors sharing cart with another player - $18 per person must share cart with someone.
Seniors riding with a caddy or alone - $36
Men & Women sharing cart with another player - $19 per person must share cart with someone.
Men & Women riding with a caddy or alone - $38
*If you don't register a power cart, you will not be able to rent on the day of the tournament.
Thursday, July 21st.
Super Junior(age 9 and under)
Play from SUPER JUNIOR TEE(temporary tee box) for 9 holes.
Bantam Girl & Boy(age 10~13)
Play from RED TEE
Juvenile Girl & Boy(age 14~16)
Girls play from RED TEE, Boys play from WHITE TEE
Junior Girl & Boy(age 17~18)
Girls play from RED TEE, Boys play from BLUE TEE
Senior Women & Men(age 60~69)
Senior Women play from RED TEE, Senior Men play from WHITE TEE
Super Senior Women & Men(age 70 and over)
Super Senior Men play from WHITE TEE, Super Senior Women play from RED TEE,
Saturday, July 23rd.
Women's Division(age 19~59)
Play from RED TEE
Men's Division(age 19~59)
Play from BLUE TEE